FanDuel is a Daily Fantasy Sports provider founded in 2009 and based in New York City. The brand has been acquired by the European gaming giant Paddy Power Betfair in the summer of 2018 and has opened its sportbook at the Meadowlands Racetrack in East Rutherford on Sept. 1.
If you usually watch football games on television, you’ve probably seen FanDuel commercial, as one of the biggest company in DFS. Now FanDuel Sportbook entered also the New Jersey betting market.
Fanduel general information
ACH, debit and credit cards, Betfair/Fanduel prepaid card, online transfer, wire transfer, check, money order by mail, paynearme, cage deposit, Paypal.
ACH, Fanduel prepaid card, Paypal, e-checks, direct checks, Cage withdrawal
Direct phone: 877-689-0662 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
NFL | MLB | NBA | NCAA | NHL | Soccer | Golf | Tennis | Boxing
Money deposit and withdrawal
Players can deposit their money into their FanDuel online accounts in many ways including:
- ACH (electronic checking or direct deposit): electronic transfer of funds between your bank account and your player Account.
- Debit and credit cards: Debit/credit cards with a MasterCard/VISA logo can be used to make deposits.
- Betfair/Fanduel prepaid card: You can electronically transfer funds from a bank account or Debit/Credit Card to your Betfair/FanDuel Prepaid Card and then deposit those funds to your Account;
- Online transfer: You can deposit with online transfer if you have a bank account set up with online bill pay at specific banks;
- Wire transfer: A direct payment from your checking or savings account into your Account;
- Check or money order by mail: Mail your check or money order to Customer Support, Betfair Interactive US LLC, P.O. Box 158, Jersey City, NJ 07303;
- Paynearme: Deposit funds into your Account at any New Jersey area 7-11 store and CVS pharmacies
- Cage deposit: Deposit funds into your Account via the Golden Nugget Atlantic City Casino Cashier Cage located at Huron & Brigantine Blvd., Atlantic City, NJ 08401;
- Paypal: You can electronically transfer funds from a bank account to your PayPal account and then deposit those funds to your Account.
Players can withdraw money via:
- ACH (registration on the FanDuel site required, processed within 3 days)
- FanDuel prepaid card (processed within 3 days)
- PayPal (if they have deposited with PayPal)
- e-checks sent directly to their bank
- direct checks (processing time take anywhere from 5 to 7 business days)
- through the Golden Nugget Atlantic City cage located at Huron & Brigantine Blvd., Atlantic City, NJ 0840
As of now, no option to cash out at the retail location exists.
FanDuel is a sportbook new brand who offers all the best sports you can bet on. This is the complete list:
- College sports
Bonuses, promo codes and incentives
First deposit bonus
FanDuel will match your deposit with a bonus, up to $100
CFB Parlay insurance, NBA parlay insurance,
Fanduel Players Club
You can register to FanDuel Sportbook and make your first deposit. FanDuel will match your deposit with a bonus, up to $100. In order to receive the bonus, you need to deposit at least $10 within 7 days of creating an account.
To proceed with withdrawal you must wager the initial deposit plus full bonus amount, and remember: wagers on favorites with odds greater than -200 do not count toward the requirement.
Let's make an example to explain the process. If you deposit $30, thus receiving a $30 bonus, you can only withdraw funds after making wagers totaling at least $60.
FanDuel sportbook: other promotions
Promotions that keep you engaged are just as important as any bonuses you receive for depositing. FanDuel offers promotions based on the season and the major events happening at the moment.
FanDuel, for example, offered a risk-free bet of up to $50 on the US Open tennis tournament finals. NFL season means big money and for week one the company ran the "Halftime insurance".
For any money line bet, players received $50 in betting credits if their team was leading at halftime but ended up losing the game.
As the season wears on and basketball and hockey get underway, expect similar new fantastic promotions to join the rotation.
One final way to earn some extra money is by referring a friend. If they end up registering for a new account, the two of you (referrer and referee) will split a $20 bonus.
Claim your bonus and start betting today at FanDuel Sportsbook
FanDuel sportsbook loyalty program
You can sign up for the FanDuel Players Club and it could not be easier because all registered accounts are automatically enrolled.
What's The Players Club? Is a points-based program with different levels based on the bets you accumulate each month. The number of points you acquire in September, determines your level in the Players Club for October, and so on.
Players Club members can claim up to five free plays a month depending on how often they play and how much they wager. FanDuel Points only expire if the user's account remains inactive at least for a full year.
When you earn or redeem one point, the clock restart and you'll have the entire balance roll over for another full year.
Site information and other info
New Meadowlands Racetrack 1 Racetrack Drive East Rutherford, NJ 07073
site has been authorized by the State of New Jersey, Division of Gaming
Graphic interface and user experience
FanDuel sportbook is very user-friendly, straightforward and looks really clear. The brand invested much money in the product instead of advertising, and the results are here for all to see.
FanDuel Sportsbook app for Android and iPhones
Thanks to the company’s history with daily fantasy sports and wagers, FanDuel and Paddy Power Betfair have plenty of mobile gaming experience, which is really evident in their new sportbook app available for both iOS (iPhones and iPads) and Android.
The first thing players will notice is the similarity between desktop site and mobile pages. The homepage comes with useful shortcuts that take the player directly to their choice: NFL, college football, basketball, baseball, etc.
There are also three tabs linked to three other tables of games: Popular, Live, and Upcoming, so it’s all easy to find. FanDuel’s mobile sportsbook also allows users to register directly through the app, and this is really cool.